Sunday, January 26, 2014

Post #1

First Feelings,

I am a little bit nervous about the class. My friend took this class and told me that there were plenty of papers and quizzes based on art history, things that are in my comfort zone. For my surprise Mr. Echeverry changed the course scheme into a more project base course, and projects are not usually my strong points.

About me,

I am Bryan Fong, an international student from Panama.  I studied in Panama until high school sophomore year, then my parents decided to send me to Rhode Island and finish my high school education. After my 2 years in Rhode Island, I concluded that I hate snow and wanted to keep my education in the United States. I decided to attend to the University of Tampa, majoring in accounting.

Expectations,

Since my major is accounting, and it is very straight forward. My expectations in this class is to explore new alternatives and see more of what life is about.

No comments:

Post a Comment