Thursday, May 8, 2014

Persuasive Games

My computer does not run the games, so unfortunately I was not able to play them. Still, I explore the website and I liked some of their games idea.

Windfall is a strategy game that makes you create wind farms. The game consist in be able to recognize the most favorable places to harvest energy without altering residents life. This is an actual pretty idea, because we do not have to just place the wind farm, we also have to place it in a good location, and we cannot upset the residents that could be living there. There is also some risk taking in this game, that could help you win the game since it is not just about avoiding this places, but to place in place that you believe that are profitable and will not cause alot of turnmoil.

Debt Ski is also a pretty good concept. I think that it is an awesome idea to make college people realize that debt is not a good idea. Even though the game does not have nothing to do with manage your money, it could make the player aware of seriousness of the topic.

Elemental, I wish I knew this game while I was taking chemestry with old good sister Caroline.  I think that the hardest part of high school chemestry is to make students familiar with the topic. Sincerely, high school chemestry is difficult at the beginning because kids are not familiar with the field. It is a whole new world, then as time passes we become more familiar with the course.  

No comments:

Post a Comment