Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Performance Art

Andrea: She was very brave by letting strangers paint her. I would personally not let stranger paint in me, even though I am 5'9, and 192 lbs.
Spencer: He did a great job with the camera. By hiding the camera he was able to capture the real essence of people observing a performance art.
Kirby: I like her analogy of journalism. She was sketching the different angles of his friend, as a journal have to do research about the different angles of the situations.
Marveen: I did not understand the relation with international business and marketing with his performance art. I think that as a performance it was good, since it was trying to portray the how busy we are that we are not able to see whats around us.
Kate: It was very clever to use a sign saying, "this is not an advertisement." Her performance art makes her audience think about it.
Ralph: It was really funny. He tried to express his feeling as an adult student.
Leah: I did not get the relation with her performance art and math. I like the observation of Mr. Echeverry about math and isolationism.


No comments:

Post a Comment